You can either improve existing refutations or add your own! Proceed to the myths list
Other ways to contribute:
- Summarize current refutations (each myth should eventually have a summarized and an extended refutation).
- Add links to references, studies, polls, reports, statistics, ..etc
- Re-format existing responses and highlight main points.
- Verify quotes, dates, numbers, ..etc and point out any mistakes or controversial references.
- Add relevant quotes of Israeli and Zionist leaders.
- Add new myths
- Come up with questions and analogies the reader can relate to. You can also add them in a stand-alone section at the end of the article. For example:
- "What if the US constitution stated that....?"
- "What if _insert minority group_ decided to...?."
Note: It's perfectly fine to post random or unorganized thoughts, ideas, notes, suggestions, ..etc There are no rules or guidelines at the moment, so don't worry much and start editing!
- Israel is a democracy
- Israel never engaged in ethnic cleansing of Palestinians
- Israel never used internationally prohibited weapons
- Israel is secular
- Israel is not an apartheid state
- Arab Israelis can freely participate in the political life
- Israel doesn't preach hatred against Palestinians
- There was no Palestine
- Jews are a "race"